Our in-house engineering team have qualifications in Aeronautical Engineering, FEA modelling, Civil, Acoustic and Vibration, Mechanical Engineering & Design.
Years of development and experience back MINETEK’s purpose to deliver the most advanced engineering capabilities and innovative air management solutions.
BENEFITS OF OUR IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING TEAM:
- MINETEK are with you throughout the whole project. We manage all aspects end-to-end, from initial consultation, engineering, development, installation, training, maintenance and servicing.
- Our engineering team are MINETEK experts. They live and breathe our custom solutions.
- An in-house engineering team allows MINETEK to constantly work on Research and Development. We’ve built the quietest, smallest, more efficient ventilation systems.
- Our fans are built in Sydney, Australia. Each fan is made with high quality, Australian Engineering. That also means less unknown shipping delays or costs for international delivery if in Australia.
- Having an in-house engineering team allows MINETEK to deliver unique, tailored and turn-key solutions to any ventilation problem. Each project is uniquely specified, and the solution built to guarantee a return on investment.
- Our engineers can be agile with changes to specifications and last minute details.
- Our engineering team can test and service existing fans (even if they are not MINETEK made.)
OUR Engineering capabilities EXPERIENCE IS YOUR GUARANTEE
With our extensive engineering capabilities experience in the mining industries, MINETEK continues to design highly effective underground ventilation solutions that facilitate that allow unrivalled automation, customisation quality power and performance. Experience the difference MINETEK can deliver, and test out the best of ventilation solutions.
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
In Our Client's Words...
“It was completed with no incidents or injuries, with no delays, and ahead of schedule. The plan was for 10 shifts, and it was completed in 7 shifts. ”
“We are always looking at new innovations and technologies that will benefit both us and our clients. Minetek has been able to display that with the use of their modern ventilation technology, where we can look to see production increases through faster re-entry times and reduced capital costs in the total life of the development, delivering value to both us and Mincor.”
The relatively small fans allowed us to utilise our existing bulkhead, where we were severely limited by space, which allowed us to use our existing infrastructure and dramatically reduce downtime in the mine during the change out. The installation was completed safely… and allows us to scale our ventilation flow with their pressure on demand system to suit our production profile.