MINETEK is a global industrial solutions provider based here in Australia. The business works with industry to provide more sustainable ways to manage air, water and sound compliance. We are a leader in the provision of water evaporation, water management, underground ventilation, sound attenuation and noise control solutions.
With over 150 years of combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of ‘world-first’ projects for hundreds of clients across the globe.
About the Role:
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for the supervision and monitoring of products and materials, whilst guaranteeing the quality of the production process in accordance with company expectations
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Performing regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping
- Rejecting all products and materials that fail to meet minimum quality expectations
- Interpretation of drawings and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services
- Measuring product dimensions, examining functionality and comparing the final product to specifications
- Recommending process improvements and coaching the production team on quality control to ensure product excellence
- Documenting inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- A Trade Certificate, Diploma (or equivalent qualification) with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in compliance and auditing with project quality requirements
- A forklift licence (desirable) with previous training and experience operating machinery
- Added certification in quality control will be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with good math and technical skills
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues in a clear and simple manner
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong time management skills and inherent attention to detail
Culture and Benefits
Minetek is an organisation with strong company values, a business that cares about the personal and professional development of its employees. We work hard to provide a work environment that encourages open communication and collaboration, whilst remaining constantly mindful of what it takes to evolve a culture that will support long-term employee engagement.
We are offering a competitive salary package, along with exceptional company benefits. Your excellent performance will also be rewarded with career development opportunities and great team support.