About the Company:
Minetek is a global air, water and sound solutions provider based here in Australia. The business is a leader in the provision of water evaporation, water management, underground ventilation, sound attenuation and noise control solutions.
With over 150 years combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of ‘world-first’ projects for hundreds of clients across the globe.
About the Role:
This newly created role requires a highly driven and self-motivated individual, to support the execution of an established Marketing strategy for the business in 2021 and beyond.
The role will be accountable for the execution and delivery of digital content led activities, designed to facilitate customer engagement, generate leads and improve the overall effectiveness company websites and related digital platforms.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Developing, creating and deploying content for a diverse range of projects and streams across multiple digital platforms, ensuring it meets branding style, tone and marketing message requirements
- Conceiving, developing and delivering engaging branding and positioning content – including capability collateral, brochureware, customer success stories and technical whitepapers – for use in inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Co-ordinating, managing and liaising with external digital agencies and channel specific providers to effect multiple, concurrent results-oriented campaigns.
- Driving customer conversion and engagement across MINETEK websites and digital platforms through data-led and content first activity
- Creating, mapping and implementing customer journeys and automated and behaviour-based workflows to engage contacts across all stages of the customer lifecycle and augment the traditional sales process
- Establishing, nurturing and maintaining strategic working relationships with Corporate and Divisional stakeholders to provide Marketing resources for maximum effectiveness.
- Maintaining a current knowledge of digital development technologies.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, coupled with 5+ years’ demonstrated experience and a qualified knowledge of B2B, B2C or Industrial Marketing landscapes.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills with an ability to translate complex messaging into engaging, action-oriented content for range of internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices required to plan, execute, monitor and optimise inbound and outbound activations.
- Detailed understanding of digital platforms, best practices and their integrations across channels including web, email, search, display and social.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to understand objectives and develop timely solutions.
- An agile mind with the ability to seek out new and innovative ways to extend reach and position the business in new and existing markets.
- Highly resourceful, driven and can use initiative to go beyond instruction and deliver integrated initiatives which provide a scaling effect for the business.
- Outwardly positive, confident, reliable, customer-oriented and highly organised
In return we offer a competitive salary package, along with exceptional company benefits. Your excellent performance you will also be rewarded with career development opportunities and great team support.
If you are up for the challenge and the job outline matches your skills and experience, we want to hear from you.