About the Role:
Responsible for the primary design, modelling and drafting or MINETEK product solutions in accordance with customer requirements, including mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural engineering.
- Contributing to professional drafting services for the design of MINETEK products, working with our team of Designers and Engineers
- Producing accurate and timely technical drawings and 3D modelling in accordance with customer expectations
- Maintaining revision of projects drawings, the drafting log, creating standard models and editing changes as requested by the customer
- Providing technical advice and assistance to ensure the success of innovative product design and successful project delivery
- Using engineering design principles and experience to develop efficient and robust design solutions to daily project challenges
- Regularly visiting site to acquire measurements/sketches from existing machinery for use in the refinement of designs and future products
- Certification, training and proven experience as a design and drafting Engineer
- 5+ years of inventor experience and capabilities in the use of Autodesk Inventory software
- A degree of familiarity with Australian and Tier 1 Mining Standards
- A comprehensive understanding of the design phases and their influence on project delivery (scope, concept, modelling and design)
- Sheet metal product design experience required
- Ability to ensure drawings are completed accurately, on time, and precisely to the customer’s specifications
- High level experience in processing and programming 3D Models, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Structural steel design experience (desirable)
Minetek is an organisation with strong company values, a business that cares about the personal and professional development of its employees. We work hard to provide a work environment that encourages open communication and collaboration, whilst remaining constantly mindful of what it takes to evolve a culture that will support long-term employee engagement.
We are offering a competitive salary package, along with great company benefits. Your excellent performance will also be rewarded with career development opportunities and great team support.