Where are the Minetek offices located?
Minetek has four offices within Australia, located in Singleton, North Sydney, and Preston’s in NSW and Perth in WA. The company also has offices located in Emalahleni, South Arica, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and Wisconsin USA.
What are Minetek’s office hours?
Minetek’s offices are open from 8:00am to 5:00pm local time, Monday to Friday.
What is the best way to contact Minetek?
You can quickly and easily book a call with one of our specialists here – Contact Us – MINETEK
Does Minetek service and ship product outside of Australia?
Yes, to date Minetek has completed more than 2800 projects in more than 60 countries.
What solutions does Minetek offer?
Minetek offers custom engineering solutions for air, water and sound management.
Our three divisions Air, Water and Sound provide the following solutions:
Air: Underground ventilation
Water: Water evaporation and water management solutions
Sound: Sound attenuation, sound testing, sound suppression packages, sound visualization, fleet noise monitoring.
What products does Minetek offer?
High Output Axial Fans with a one-system solution for power saving and automated control.
Water Evaporation Systems with custom engineered solutions and additional automated features.
Sound Suppression Packages and parts.
What industries does Minetek work with?
Mining, oil and gas, power generation, industrial, tunneling, dewatering industries and more.
How many years of industry experience does Minetek have?
Minetek has more than 30 years’ experience supplying the industry with the highest quality product and unparalleled customer service.
Can I see examples of past Minetek projects?
We have in-depth case studies and project information here – Projects – MINETEK
Is Minetek hiring new staff members?
Yes. Minetek is currently hiring for several diverse roles across engineering, sales, marketing, project management and more. View our available roles here – Careers – MINETEK
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website,
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website,
- Understand and analyze how you use our website,
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality,
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes,
- Send you emails, and
- Detect and prevent fraud.
Minetek follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Minetek uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Minetek has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within one month unless “force majeure”.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within one month unless “force majeure”. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Minetek does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.