About the Company:
MINETEK is a global air, water and sound solutions provider based here in Australia. The business is a leader in the provision of water evaporation, water management, underground ventilation, sound attenuation and noise control solutions.
With over 150 years combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of ‘world-first’ projects for hundreds of clients across the globe.
About the Role:
Based in Sydney or Singleton NSW, this role can be tailored to suit your existing skills and experience and would be an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate or a highly capable project management professional, excited by the opportunity to work with growing business that offers world class solutions to a diverse portfolio of industrial clients across the globe.
The primary purpose of the role, to utilise your fundamental technical capabilities in managing various project requirements. You will assist with the delivery and execution of project deliverables in accordance with plans, budget and deadline. You will ensure the business exceeds the expectations of its customers at every opportunity in providing innovative, fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions to all clients.
- Managing plans, strategies and compliance essential to the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Proactively leading the project teams to ensure that all deliverables are known to them and produced in a timely and efficient manner in line with the baseline project execution plan
- Executing project communication and reporting, ensuring that all correspondence is generated and filed
- Implementing engineering, procurement, manufacturing and quality strategy based on contractual requirements and procedures
- Assisting with various operational requirements, assessment, process improvement and documentation
Key Expectations & Requirements:
- Qualifications in Project Management, and a thorough understanding of PMBOK principals and full cycle project management experience
- Demonstrable management of time/cost/quality across all project aspects
- Confidence in ability to manage and coordinate multi-faceted project teams
- Capable of thinking outside of the box to improve project deliverables and margin
- Can prepare and action comprehensive reporting and project documentation
- Strong contract management skills, change/variation management, budgeting and scheduling
- Highly computer literate and adaptable to the use of various software/programs (experience with MS Projects highly desirable)
- A keen eye for detail, competent in interpreting plans and drawings and can showcase technical capability when communicating with key stakeholders
- Self- motivated, driven and capable of meeting deadlines under pressure regardless of shifting priorities
Culture and Benefits
Minetek offers exceptional benefits, including a highly competitive salary package, first class facilities, daily lunch catering and access to the company gym. Your excellent performance will also be rewarded with career development opportunities and great team support.
Or Contact Us about this job