About the Company:
MINETEK is an innovative and progressive organisation specialising in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of solutions for the industrial and resource sectors, both domestic and internationally.
With over 150 years combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of projects worldwide for hundreds of clients.
About the Role:
The role is responsible for planning and coordinating the assembly, modification, continued performance and maintenance of company products and equipment, to ensure customer expected delivery dates and company standards are met.
- Planning, coordinating and improving the production process, for maximum capacity, quality and efficiency
- Developing effective operational strategies and process improvements to reduce downtime, outages and guarantee consistent production output
- Monitoring inventory levels, providing production status updates to management, and facilitating the timely delivery of products to customers
- Promptly addressing issues that arise during the production process, analyzing root cause and implementing pre-emptive solutions
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements by coordinating manufacturing, maintenance, FAT testing, installation, and commissioning
- Qualifications and experience in supply chain management, engineering or another related field, applied to an industrial engineering and production environment
- A thorough understanding of the planning process, with the ability to recognise faults and provide technical evaluation of mechanical systems and equipment
- Be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver, able to diagnose problems with ease and provide quick and effective solutions
- Excellent mathematical skills with an ability to apply advanced principles and statistics to solve problems
- A desire to continually seek efficiency and quality improvements with engineering, design and production standards
Culture and Benefits
Minetek is an organisation with strong company values, a business that cares about the personal and professional development of its employees. We work hard to provide a work environment that encourages open communication and collaboration, whilst remaining constantly mindful of what it takes to evolve a culture that will support long-term employee engagement.
Or Contact Us about this job