PAID MEDIA SPECIALIST
About the Company:
MINETEK is an innovative and progressive organisation specialising in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of solutions for the industrial and resource sectors, both domestic and internationally.
With over 150 years combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of projects worldwide for hundreds of clients.
About the Role:
This newly created position is accountable for and essential to supporting the team in digital marketing strategy and execution, with the purpose of increasing brand awareness, driving acquisition of new customers and improving the results of ad campaigns across all digital channels.
- Providing hands-on execution of campaign set-up including paid search, Shopping, YouTube, Google Display Network and Gmail Sponsored Promotion for an assigned portfolio of clients.
- Driving and influencing continuous optimization across all facets of digital. Examples include campaign naming and tracking, websites, UX, keyword and SEO, split testing, campaign copy and banner assets, and landing pages.
- Auditing, recommending, and implementing marketing technologies. Examples include advertising pixels, 3rd party tags, audience segments, and parameter tracking.
- Tracking and monitoring specific channel, campaign & sales performance acquisition metrics to pinpoint optimisation, growth, ROI, and further opportunities.
- Providing performance reporting, insight analysis and recommendations to optimise in line with agreed conversion goals.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing with demonstrated experience, specifically in a Digital Marketing role, client side or agency
- A keen ability to draw insights and make recommendations that support positive change to online platforms to maximise sales, conversion rate, campaign exposure
- Well versed in SEO and brand SEM to compliment a comprehensive understanding of broad digital marketing and website development principals
- Experience using website content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
- Proficient with and knowledgeable of existing and new industry tools and systems for search advertising i.e Google Ads, Bing ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Yoast, Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platform
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc. with the ability to interpret analytics data, provide insights and propose initiatives that will deliver optimisations.
Culture and Benefits
Minetek is an organisation with strong company values, a business that cares about the personal and professional development of its employees. We work hard to provide a work environment that encourages open communication and collaboration, whilst remaining constantly mindful of what it takes to evolve a culture that will support long-term employee engagement.
Or Contact Us about this job