About the Company:
MINETEK is an innovative and progressive organisation specialising in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of solutions for the industrial and resource sectors, both domestic and internationally.
With over 150 years combined experience, the business has successfully delivered thousands of projects worldwide for hundreds of clients.
About the Role:
The role will operate at the intersection of the engineering, sales, customer service and manufacturing departments, helping to develop bespoke solutions that meet the customers process requirements.
- Providing technical advice and assistance to the sales team
- Following up enquiries, creating quotations, providing equipment sizing and selection, and undertaking engineering calculations
- Converting customer specifications into concept solutions
- Reviewing and updating product assembly and operational procedures
- Assisting in the coordination of product installation, commissioning, and testing
- Offering input, insight and strategic direction to business stakeholders
- A strong mechanical engineering aptitude, with formal qualifications and training relevant to the sales application of industrial products
- Self-motivated, a positive demeanor and confident in providing outstanding customer service and building rapport with people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver, able to diagnose problems with ease and provide effective solutions
- A genuine team-player who can work effectively with others and self-motivated when working autonomously
Culture and Benefits
Minetek is an organisation with strong company values, a business that cares about the personal and professional development of its employees. We work hard to provide a work environment that encourages open communication and collaboration, whilst remaining constantly mindful of what it takes to evolve a culture that will support long-term employee engagement.
Or Contact Us about this job